13 November 2006

Rush To The Bottom (CS)

Some of you out there may have noticed that I have a habit of picking on Rush Limbaugh. I'm used to constantly hearing his arguments from my grandmother and I'm used to constantly shooting them down. After watching this pattern for years, my sister has been beggging me for some time now to start up a regular feature on the blog where I do so.
Rather than bog The ol' Snapp down with a constant barage of Rush criticism (we're more about the hustle and flow up in here) I thought I'd just start a side-project where I could take the fat gasbag to task. And so, I proudly debut Rush To The Bottom: For All Your Anti-Rush Limbaugh Needs.
Feel free to shoot me an e-mail with suggestions or anything of the sort.
You may now go back to your regularly scheduled programming.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I don't know why nobody thought of this earlier. Good idea, Craigy! It's nice to know that I was the inspiration behind it :P

11/14/2006 12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheesh, that would take a TON of hard drive space for me to add my thoughts on OxyRush. And I could start with the psychology involved with him choosing that big long black cigar in his mouth as his fave picture. Uh-hum.

11/14/2006 6:34 PM  
Blogger Jay Allbritton said...

Alas, CS, you will be the final nail in Rush's coffin. The oak tree is teetering...

11/17/2006 10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whippersnapp, where are you?

11/17/2006 5:34 PM  
Blogger Brendan said...

We're in Lazyville, which, interestingly enough, is the seat of Idle County. We'll be back after the holidays.

11/21/2006 9:36 PM  
Blogger Craig said...

Speaking for myself, i've been terribly sick the past week and half plus i've had a handful of papers to work on. No rest for the wicked.

11/22/2006 9:17 PM  
Blogger 柯云 said...

2016-02-26keyun
louis vuitton handbags
coach outlet online
ralph lauren outlet
louis vuitton outlet
ugg outlet
nfl jerseys wholesale
kobe 10
michael kors handbags
air max 95
toms
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet online
retro 11
ralph lauren home
true religion jeans
coach outlet
coach outlet
air max 95
abercrombie & fitch
louis vuitton bags
mihchael kors outlet online sale
cheap toms
celine bags
ugg boots
true religion outlet
uggs on sale
michael kors outlet
ebron james shoes 13
nike free 5.0
ugg outlet online
nike air max uk
fake oakley sunglasses
burberry sale
oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet online
oakley sunglasses wholesale
ray ban sunglasses outlet
ray-ban sunglasses
north face
burberry outlet online
polo ralph lauren

2/25/2016 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home